Mousehole Mice Pre- School end of year goals for our 2-3 year olds and then our 3-4 year olds linked to the 7 areas of learning:
2-3 year olds:
- Settle into the setting and have a go at new activities.
- Understand a simple one step instruction.
- Explore my own feelings and begin to talk about how I’m feeling.
- Enjoy drawing freely.
- To be able to walk, run, jump and climb safely.
- Compare amounts saying lots, more or same.
- Notice differences between people.
3-4 year olds:
- Settle in and become a confident learner.
- Follow instructions to find my own things.
- Talk about how I’m feeling with a wider range of words. Begin to understand how my friends might be feeling.
- Write the first letter of my name or even write my whole name!
- To be able to put my coat on by myself.
- Recite numbers past 5 and show finger numbers to 5.
- Continue to develop positive attitudes about the differences between people.